Baharudin has over 30 years of working experience in ICT ranging from business development, training and management of which 10 years in operating public libraries, IT institutions and IT consulting outfits. He has in-depth knowledge and is passionate in technologies, training and consultancy. Baharudin had provided leadership and guidance in implementation of ICT projects across various sectors, and had successfully driven business improvement resulting in at least 10% increase in sales and 10% reduction of operating cost.
- ICT consultancy
- Business Solutioning
- Library Resource Management & Knowledge Discovery systems
- CRM / ERP /Business Analytics
- Process Change Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- IT Project Management
- IT Training & Professional Development
- Commercial & Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Real Estate/ Investment systems
- Advised and provided consultancy to over 50 SMEs to scale up business capabilities and to achieve their business objectives.
- Successfully implemented ICT solutions for SMEs in F&B, retail, education, training, real estate and service sectors resulting in improved business processes and higher profitability.\
- Successfully implemented discovery tools for web, mobile and social media which enhanced user experience for tertiary students and business community when engaging the libraries and knowledge centre.
- Championed the National IT programme for end-users, employees, and businesses in digitally connected platform.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- MSc (Information Studies) by NTU
- BSc (Computer Science) by NUS
- ACTA (Advanced Cert in Training and Assessment)
- Certificate in Project Management